I’m a sucker for anything that has chocolate and caramel in it, and if you add a salty pretzel to the recipe I’m in heaven. These Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars are AMAZING! Smooth chocolate with crunchy salty pretzels and a caramel drizzle, what else could you ask for?
Chocolate Pretzel Bars Recipe
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars
Are you a fan of something sweet and a little crunch? If so this recipe is perfect for you too. Sweet & Salty treats are among my most favorite. And this recipe is so easy it only uses 4 ingredients.
Sweet, Salty, and Tasty that’s what every treat should be.
What you will need to make these Caramel Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about a ¼ cup of chips for later). Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 20 second intervals until melted.
Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
Place pretzels on top of the chocolate, they can overlap.
Place the Kraft caramel bits or Caramel blocks in a bowl with 2 Tablespoons of water and melt them in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes (it may take longer depending on what caramel you are using, but keep stirring during the 30-second intervals). Once they are melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Then let them Cool.
Melt the reserved ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cooled caramel. Repeat with Reese’s peanut butter chips. The peanut butter did take a little longer to melt, just stir every 30 seconds until it’s melted.
Let your bars cool completely and then cut them and serve.
Sweet and Salty Snack
These are the perfect treat for any occasion. I sent these chocolate caramel bars with my kids to a sleepover party, and everyone wanted the recipe.
They’d also be perfect for Valentine’s day or a community block party. But let’s be honest, you don’t need an excuse to eat these tasty treats, just a sweet tooth and a few minutes of your time. Add these to your grocery list, you’ll thank me later.
No Bake Caramel Pretzel Crack Bars
Another yummy chocolate bar is this Dr. Seuss Treats Put Me in The Zoo Chocolate Bark.
PIN Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars to Save for Later
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bars
Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- 11.5 oz bag of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 11 oz bag of Kraft Caramel Bits
- ½ Cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 8 oz of Mini Twist Pretzels
- In a small glass bowl, add the Hershey chocolate chips (Reserve about ¼ cup of chips for later). Melt in the microwave in 20 second intervals until melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place pretzels on top of the chocolate, they can overlap.
- Place the Kraft caramel bits in a bowl with 2 Tablespoons of water and melt in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes to 2 minutes. Once melted drizzle and spread over the pretzels. Let Cool.
- Melt the reserved ¼ cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle over the cooled caramel. Repeat with the Reese’s peanut butter chips stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Let Bars cool completely then Enjoy!