This Cotton Candy Ice Cream is so sweet and delicious! If you're looking for that cotton candy taste without all the sticky mess, you're going to love this homemade ice cream recipe. This ice cream is easy to make and perfect for a birthday party.
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this yummy and addictive homemade dessert.
How to Make Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe
The Best Cotton Candy Ice Cream
There's no denying the taste and the flavor of this delicious ice cream. The combination of purple, pink and blue are awesome and taste out of this world.
Perfect for birthday parties or just a fun movie night at home, you're going to love every single bite of this colorful cotton candy ice cream.
Fun Food Idea
Some of the ingredients you will need to make this Cotton Candy Ice Cream is in this picture below. However, I have the full ingredients and recipe to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
What is cotton candy ice cream made of?
This recipe only calls for a few ingredients and if you use a mixer, it does all the hard work for you!
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 16 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- Blue & Pink Food Coloring
- Cotton Candy Flavoring
- Dazzle Ice Cream Sprinkles
- Cotton Candy
How to Make Cotton Candy Ice Cream
Let's get started and make some ice cream that everyone will want to eat.
Place the heavy whipping cream into a medium size bowl and beat it for 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for another 2-3 minutes, then add 1-2 teaspoons of cotton candy flavoring and mix it up.
See how easy it is to make this ice cream recipe?!
Divide the ice cream mixture into 3 bowls.
- Leave 1 bowl white
- add 2-3 drops of food coloring to the other 2 bowls and mix well.
- We loved the way pink and blue looked - hint!
Add dollops of each color ice cream to the bottom of the pan and spread it with a knife. Add your sprinkles across the top and repeat steps.
Stick the cotton candy ice cream in the freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
Take out and enjoy it. This ice cream is PERFECT for a birthday party. Think Unicorn party, a Circus party, or just for a summer treat.
It's totally optional but adding a little bit of cotton candy as a topping makes all the children smile.
Homemade Ice Cream
BEST Summer Dessert Recipes
Once you make this homemade Ice Cream, your kids will love these ideas too.
PIN THIS AMAZING COTTON CANDY ICE CREAM TO SAVE
Best Cupcake Recipes
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Homemade Cotton Candy Ice Cream Recipe
Cotton Candy Ice Cream
- Place the heavy whipping cream into a medium size bowl and beat for 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for another 2-3 minutes. Add 1-2 teaspoons of cotton candy flavoring and mix.
- Divide mixture into 3 bowls. Leave 1 bowl white and add 2-3 drops of food coloring to the other 2 bowls and mix well.
- Add dollops of each color to the bottom of the pan and spread with a knife. Add sprinkles across the top and repeat steps.
- Stick in freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight. Take out and enjoy!
- Optional: Add a little bit of cotton candy as a topping!