If you are looking for a tasty drink for the holidays or winter season this Cranberry Crush is perfect! A cranberry crush cocktail is a tart, tangy and sweet drink to serve up at a holiday party, make for New Year’s Eve, or for a fun winter get together with friends.
Cranberry Crush Cocktail Perfect for Your Holiday Party
This festive holiday drink is a great way to enjoy leftover cranberries or continue your Christmas celebration.
Fruit crushes are HUGE where I live and everyone’s go-to drink during the summer months. Even though they are very popular in the summer we feel like they are just as good (or better in the winter) when citrus is at its peak.
A Cranberry Crush is pretty easy to make and you can make a good size batch of it to enjoy with friends.
Start by simmering cranberries, sugar and water in a saucepan.
Mash or Muddle the sauce through a strainer removing all of the chunks.
This is your cranberry syrup and it will keep in the refrigerator for a week.
Cranberry Crush Cocktail
To finish up your cranberry crush cocktail fill the glasses with ice. Next, use a bar shaker to add the cranberry syrup, vodka, spiced rum, and orange juice.
Top it off with soda water and garnish your drink with cranberries and mint if you’d like.
You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you really like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
- 2 Tbsp. Cranberry Syrup
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Spiced Rum
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- 2 oz Soda Water
- Cranberries for garnish
- Mint for garnish
- In a small saucepan add your cranberries, sugar, and water.
- Stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium to high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash cranberries with a potato masher
- Using a strainer remove all fruit pieces.
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Using a bar shaker add the cranberry syrup, vodka, spiced rum, and OJ.
- Shake to combine.
- Top off with soda water.
- Garnish with additional cranberries and mint.