This Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken is amazing! It’s an easy Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken made with only a few ingredients and has amazing flavors. Since teriyaki chicken is one of the kids all-time favorite dishes, I figured it would be perfect to share.
Easy Teriyaki Chicken
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
How to Make Easy Teriyaki Chicken
What you will need to make this Teriyaki Chicken is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
Start by placing your chicken and chopped onion in the Crock Pot. Then you’ll want to
whisk the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl until it’s combined.
Pour your sauce over the chicken and turn the crockpot on low.
Cook your teriyaki chicken on low for 4-5 hours or until the chicken pulls apart easily. Using two forks shred your chicken while it’s in the crockpot.
You can serve this healthy teriyaki chicken recipe over rice, add green onions and sesame seeds if you’d like. You could also serve it on buns for pulled chicken sandwiches.
Healthy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
This recipe makes THE BEST Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken! Juicy and tender chicken breasts cooked in the most incredible homemade teriyaki sauce with simple ingredients.
Your kitchen will smell amazing throughout the day with the aroma of honey, garlic,
This is the only teriyaki chicken recipe you’ll ever need or want!
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken is easy to make. As you can see from the pictures above, it’s as simple as mixing the ingredients and dumping them into your crockpot.
Looking For More Chicken Recipes, You Are Also Going to Love:
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
- 1 1/2 lbs. Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 small Yellow Onion Chopped
- 2 gloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger Chopped
*Optional: Green onions, sesame seeds
- Place the chicken and chopped onion in the Crockpot.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients together until combined.
- Pour over the chicken and turn crockpot on low.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken pulls apart.
- With 2 forks, shred the chicken in the crockpot.
- Serve over rice, add green onions and sesame seeds. You could also serve on buns for pulled chicken sandwiches.