We are big fans of
Easy Dr. Seuss Cupcakes
Dr. Seuss Cupcakes One fish Two fish Red fish
We would like to wish Dr. Seuss a Happy Birthday and celebrate with these yummy Dr. Seuss themed Cupcakes.
What you will need to make your Dr. Seuss One fish Two fish Cupcakes is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
For the cupcakes, I used a white cake mix and colored it with 2 drops of blue food coloring then baked them according to the package directions.
Add the frosting and piping tip (optional) to a piping bag or a quart size baggie. Pipe frosting on each cupcake. You can also spread the frosting with a knife.
Place one Swedish fish on top of each cupcake. It’s that easy.
Dr Seuss Birthday Party Food Ideas
Dr. Seuss Birthday Party Ideas
These One fish Two fish cupcakes are perfect for a Dr. Seuss Party!
Make sure to store your Dr. Seuss cupcakes in an airtight container or serve them immediately.
PIN CHICKEN FAJITA BOWL TO SAVE FOR LATER
Dr. Suess Birthday Party Ideas and Dr. Seuss Party Food ideas
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
I went all out this week with the Dr. Seuss theme! I hope you like all of the fun Dr. Seuss Birthday ideas.
Dr. Seuss Cupcakes One fish two fish red fish blue fish
- 1 box white cake mix
- Swedish Fish (Assorted Colors)
- Funfetti Neon Yellow Vanilla Frosting
- optional food coloring
- For the cupcakes, I used a white cake mix and colored it with blue food coloring then baked according to package directions.
- Add frosting and piping tip (optional) to a piping bag or a quart size baggie. Pipe frosting on each cupcake. You can also spread the frosting with a knife.
- Place one Swedish fish on top of each cupcake.
- Store in an airtight container or serve immediately.
- Super fun for a Dr. Seuss Party!