Don’t miss out on these yummy Frozen Themed Cake Pops. Not only are they simple to make, but they’re perfect for a Frozen themed party as well.
And with the upcoming release of Frozen 2, you’ll love having these simple snacks on hand to get everyone pumped and ready!
Frozen Themed Party Food
Frozen Themed Cake Pops
While we’ve made these a few times in our house “just because”, they’re great for celebrating anything Frozen related! This fun family-friendly recipe is a great way to work together to create something yummy!
There’s nothing more fun than throwing a themed party, and you’ll definitely need a tasty snack for your friends and family to eat.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
How to Make Frozen Themed Cake Pops
The ingredients you will need to make these Frozen Themed Cake Pops are in this list below. However, I have the full ingredients and recipe to print out towards the bottom of the page.
This recipe only calls for a handful of ingredients and if you use boxed cake mix you’ll be enjoying these cake balls in no time at all.
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- 1 bag of Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers blue and white Confetti sprinkles
How to Make Funfetti Cake Balls:
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Make the cake batter according to the boxed cake mix directions.
scoop the batter into the cupcake liners in a cupcake pan and bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 21 minutes.
Let the cupcakes cool and then crumb the cake into a medium bowl. Mix in 1/2 Tbsp. of vanilla frosting to the crumbled cake. Combine it until it feels like dough
Place all of your cake balls onto a plate and place them into the freezer for 30 minutes until they are solid.
Decorating Cake Balls
Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate.
Using a fork, place a cake ball onto the fork and carefully dip it into the chocolate.
Lightly tap the side of the pot to get rid of the extra chocolate.
Place your cake ball onto the cookie sheet and sprinkle some confetti sprinkles on top of the cake balls.
Repeat those steps with your remaining cake balls.
Simple Frozen Themed Party Food Ideas
Once the chocolate is hardened, slowly pull out the sticks for cake balls or leave in for cake pops.
Frozen Cake Pops Recipe
Enjoy these moist Frozen Themed Cake Balls during a Disney movie night, Winter theme snack, or Princess birthday party.
Frozen Themed Recipes
Once you make these Frozen Themed Cake pops your kids will love these Frozen Themed recipes too.
Save These Frozen Themed Cake Balls for a Frozen Themed Party
Frozen Party Supplies:
Disney Party Food
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Frozen Themed Cake Pops Recipe
Frozen Themed Cake Pops
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Make the cake batter according to the box
- scoop batter into the cupcake liners in a cupcake pan
- Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 21 minutes.
- let the cupcakes cool.
- Crumb the cake into a medium bowl and Add 1/2 Tbsp. frosting to the crumbled cake. Combine until it feels like dough
- Take a small size of the dough and form into a ball
- Continue until all cake mix is formed into balls
- Place onto a plate and place into the freezer for 30 minutes until solid
- Prepare the chocolate by using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate
- Pull out the cake balls and set onto the counter next to the melted chocolate
- Using a fork, place a cake ball onto the fork and carefully dip it into the chocolate
- Lightly tap the side of the pot to get rid of the extra chocolate
- Place cake ball onto the cookie sheet
- sprinkle some confetti sprinkles on top of the cake balls
- Repeat with remaining cake balls.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, slowly pull out the sticks for cake balls or leave in for cake pops
- Enjoy these moist Frozen Themed Cake Balls