This Frozen White Hot chocolate is so good! Plus, with the white chocolate snowflakes, it's extra scrumptious. You can have sweet Frozen themed snacks to munch on while you sip these delicious Frozen Themed Hot Chocolate!
Frozen White Hot Chocolate
Frozen Themed Hot Chocolate
You're never going to want to "let it go" once you try this yummy Disney Frozen White Hot Chocolate. Plus, it's warm and blue and a lot of fun to drink! Fill up a cup or two and snuggle down to enjoy a Disney moving-watching bin.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
How to Make Elsa's Hot Chocolate
The ingredients you will need to make this Frozen Themed Hot Chocolate is in the full ingredients and recipe list you can print out towards the bottom of the page.
This recipe calls for a handful of ingredients and if you love Disney, you're going to love this drink!
Disney Frozen White Hot Chocolate Recipe
Frozen Hot Chocolate (makes 5 cups)
4 C whole milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers, cut into small pieces whip cream
Several drops of blue gel food coloring
To make the bows and ears:
Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave in 30 second increments, after your chocolate is melted scoop into a disposable piping bag and cut the tip off one end. Next, pipe out about 20 thick snowflakes in different sizes
Allow your snowflakes to dry overnight or pop them in the refrigerator for an hour or two.
To make the Minnie Ears:
Sprinkle some powder sugar onto a cutting board and roll out the blue fondant into ¼ inch thickness and cut out 48 circles for the ears.
Powder your hands with powder sugar and mold the white fondant into a ball.
Pinch off 1 teaspoon size ball of fondant and press it into the larger bow size mold.
Make 22 bows and allow them to dry overnight or in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Frozen Hot Chocolate with Minnie Mouse Ears
For the hot chocolate:
Combine milk, vanilla, and white chocolate in a medium saucepan, and stir it up to mix.
Heat the white chocolate hot chocolate on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.) Then take it off the heat and stir in the blue gel food coloring.
When you are ready to serve your Disney Hot Chocolate:
Pour the hot chocolate into the glasses and top it with whipped cream.
Sprinkle some sprinkles and place a bow in the middle of the whipped cream.
Finish them up by placing the two circles on the side for the ears.
Your delicious Frozen themed Hot Chocolate is ready to enjoy! These make perfect treats for a family movie night or Frozen themed birthday party.
Easy Disney Recipes
Once you make this Disney Frozen recipe, your kids will love these Disney food ideas too.
Save Frozen Themed Hot Chocolate for your next Disney movie night
Frozen Themed Party Supplies:
Frozen Themed Recipes
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Frozen Themed Hot Chocolate Recipe
Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 4 C whole milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate wafers, cut into small pieces whip cream
- Several drops of blue gel food coloring
- Whip cream
- 1 light blue fondant package
- 1 white fondant package
- 1 wilton fondant mold
- 1 mini circle fondant cutter
Minnie mouse ears and bow and White chocolate snowflakes
- 1 C Ghirardelli white chocolate melting chips
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
Minnie Mouse ears and bow and white chocolate snowflakes
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave on 30 second increments.
- Scoop into disposable piping bag.
- Cut the tip off. Pipe out about 20 thick snowflakes in different sizes.
- Allow to dry overnight!
Fondant Ears and Bows
- Sprinkle some powder sugar onto a cutting board.
- Roll out the blue fondant into ¼ inch thickness and cut out 48 circles for the ears.
- Powder your hands with powder sugar and mold the white fondant into a ball.
- Pinch off 1 teaspoon size ball of fondant and press it into the larger bow size mold. Make 22 bows. Allow to dry overnight.
- Combine milk, vanilla and white chocolate in a medium saucepan, stir to mix.
- Heat the white chocolate hot chocolate on medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until it comes to a simmer. (Do not let it come to a boil.)
- Take off of the heat.
- Stir in the blue gel food coloring.
- Pour hot chocolate into the glasses
- Top with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle some sprinkles.
- Place a bow in the middle of the whipped cream.
- Place two circles on the side for the ears. Enjoy!