St. Patrick's Day is usually full of green clothes, green food, and green everything, but we are stepping it up a notch with these gorgeous Gold Brownies. You can include these tasty treats alongside any St. Patrick's Day Desserts for a little pot of gold snack.
St. Patrick's Day Desserts
These Delicious Brownies are so easy to make. You start with your favorite brownie box mix.
The best part is they are chocolatey, moist and have bling!
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Start by preparing your brownie batter. To make this recipe easy we suggest using your favorite boxed brownie mix. It's easy and I'm sure they taste great!
Grease your cupcake pan and fill each tin ¾ of the way full with batter. Bake according to the box instructions.
Before they cool lightly press down the center of each brownie bite as shown and then let your brownies cool.
Fill your piping bag with icing and fill the middle of each brownie bite with icing.
Turn your brownies icing side down in the gold sprinkles until they are lightly covered.
Serve these Pot of Gold Brownie Bites for St. Patrick's Day, a 50th anniversary party, wedding dessert, or any festive celebration.
PIN THESE CARROT PATCH CUPCAKES TO SAVE FOR LATER
Whoever said a pot of gold isn't in your reach? These bite size brownies are so pretty and taste delicious.
Studies have shown that you will also love the following recipes if you like them. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Gold Brownie Recipe
- 1 Box Fudge Brownie Mix
- Ingredients needed for mix
- 1 can Vanilla Icing
- Gold Sprinkles
- Piping Bag and 1M Tip
- Mini Cupcake Baking Tin
- Start by preparing your favorite boxed brownie batter.
- Grease your cupcake pan and fill each tin ¾ of the way full with batter.
- Bake according to box instructions.
- Before they cool lightly press down the center of each brownie bite as shown.Then let them cool.
- Fill your piping bag with icing and install your tip or just cut the tip of your plastic baggie.
- Fill the middle of each brownie bite with icing.
- Turn your brownies icing side down in the gold sprinkles until they are lightly covered.
- Serve and enjoy!