Your friends and family will eat this Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta up! It’s an easy dinner recipe and takes 20 minutes or less to be ready to eat. As a busy mom, I know the importance of quick and easy recipes that taste delicious and this one you are sure to love too.
Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta
This easy family recipe idea really makes you love your electric pressure cooker. Just combine your ingredients, follow the few directions, and the Instant Pot™ does the rest.
Dinner is served!
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken Pasta
Some of the ingredients you will need to make this Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Pasta Recipe is in this picture below. However, I have the full ingredients and recipe to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Quick Easy Family Meals
This recipe only calls for a few ingredients and if you use an Instant Pot it’s done quick and easy.
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves, minced
- Boneless chicken
- Penne pasta
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese
Let’s get started… The sooner this chicken recipe is done the better, because your family will eat this up. Yum!
Place olive oil and garlic into the Instant Pot’s inner pot and set to saute. Cook the garlic for about 2-3 minutes.
Add your cut up chicken pieces and brown it on all sides, for about 3-4 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the inner pot and place it on a plate for later.
Add water into the inner pot and use a wooden spoon to remove all the brown bits from the bottom of the inner pot. Now, add your pasta and chicken back into the inner pot.
Close the Instant Pot and set to manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
Allow for a 10 minute NPR.
Remove the Instant Pot’s lid and set to saute.
Stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. It’s looking and smelling great already.
Turn off the saute function and
Serve in individual bowls for you family to enjoy. You can garnish with fresh basil for an extra pop of fresh flavor. Enjoy!
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
Once you make this Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta Your kids will love these recipes too.
PIN TO SAVE
Best Chicken Recipes
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe
Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Penne Pasta Recipe
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 ½ cup water
- 3 cups Penne pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil (optional) chopped, for garnishing
- Place olive oil and garlic into the Instant Pot’s inner pot and set to saute.
- Cook the garlic for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and brown on all sides, for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the inner pot and place on a plate.
- Add water into the inner pot and use a wooden spoon to remove all the brown bits from the bottom of the inner pot.
- Add pasta and chicken back into the inner pot.
- Close the Instant Pot and set to manual high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Allow for a 10 minute NPR.
- Remove the Instant Pot’s lid and set to saute.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan cheese.
- Turn off the saute function.
- Serve in individual bowls and garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!