For a sweet summer treat these Mermaid Lollipops are the perfect thing to eat. They are easy to make and look simply amazing on a dessert table. Serve these mermaid tail lollipops for a summer birthday party or opening day at the pool.
Mermaid Tail Lollipops
Mermaid candy is such a fun treat to eat!
If you are having a mermaid theme party or under the sea theme, these yummy mermaid lollipops will make a perfect party food idea.
Mermaid Party Food
What you will need to make these Mermaid tail lollipops is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
These easy to make Mermaid Tail Lollipops are the ultimate sweet snack for a child that dreams of floating through the sea like Ariel in The Little Mermaid.
Cut or break the jolly ranchers into pieces. They cut pretty easily with scissors, but you could also place each color in baggies and hit them with a rolling pin to break them up as well.
Set the oven at 275 degrees and fill each mold with pieces of candy, make sure to fill the entire mold.
Place your mold on a sheet pan and stick it in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until all pieces are melted.
Take your mermaid tail lollipops out and place your suckers sticks on each tail. Since the sticks will be touching, place a strip of parchment paper over each row of sucker sticks then let them cool.
Once your mermaid candy is cooled, pop out each sucker from the mold and Enjoy!
Are you ready to make mermaid lollipops with your kids? This candy recipe is so easy it makes it a fun treat to make together.
PIN MERMAID CANDY TO SAVE
This Silicone Mermaid Tail Mold can be used to make candy, chocolates, homemade soaps or as a topper on mermaid cupcakes.
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Mermaid Lollipop Recipe
Mermaid Tail Lollipop Suckers
- Silicone Mermaid Tail Mold
- Jolly Ranchers Assorted Flavors
- Sucker Sticks
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Cut or break jolly ranchers in pieces. They cut pretty easy with scissors, but you could also place each color in baggies and hit with a rolling pin to break up as well.
- Fill each mold with pieces of the candy, make sure to fill the entire mold.
- Place on a sheet pan and stick in oven for 5-6 minutes or until all pieces are melted.
- Take out and place suckers sticks on each tail. Since the sticks will be touching, place a strip of parchment paper over each row of sucker sticks. Let Cool
- Once cooled, pop out each sucker from the mold and Enjoy!!