You don’t have to be a professional cupcake decorator to make these super cute Poop Emoji Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day. All it takes is a few ingredients and a little silliness. Honestly, I never thought I’d want to eat poop cupcakes, but these cute little Poop Emoji Valentine Cupcakes are next level. And the kids LOVE them.
Poop Emoji Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day
Poop Emoji Valentine Cupcakes
These easy emoji cupcakes are the Best! Can you imagine the look on the teacher’s face when you bring these poop emoji cupcakes into class for your child’s Valentine’s Day party? THE KIDS WOULD LOVE YOU FOR IT! Talk about the coolest mom ever…
How to Make Poop Emoji Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day
What you will need to make your Poop Emoji Valentine’s Day Cupcakes can be found below. I have it displayed in a recipe list to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
Start by gathering your ingredients. It only takes about 10 minutes to decorate your emoji cupcakes, but having everything ready to go makes a difference.
Using a paring knife, cut out the center top of each cupcake and remove it. Save the tops – you’ll need them to top your cupcake after the next step.
Fill each cupcake with a tablespoon of Nutella hazelnut spread. Top with the piece of cupcake you just trimmed off.
Even though we added Nutella to the center of the cupcake you could easily use a frosting bag with the same decorating tip to pipe your buttercream into the middle of the cupcake. Either way tastes great.
Once the buttercream is ready, scoop it into a piping bag and frost each cupcake. Twirl it around getting smaller towards the top.
For the eyes, you can use store bought fondant or use edible eyes found in the baking section.
Aren’t these the cutest cupcakes you’ve seen lately? I never thought poop emoji cupcakes would be adorable, but these are. Enjoy!
- These Poop Emoji Photo Booth Props would be a fun addition
- Or serve poop emoji cupcakes up on Emoji Party Plates.
Here is a fun Emoji paper plate craft for kids and adults.
PIN CHICKEN FAJITA BOWL TO SAVE FOR LATER
These super cute Emoji Valentine’s Day cupcakes are perfect for a school party, bake sale, or to enjoy with your kids. Eat up, they are delicious!
You Are Also Going to Love These Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes:
Studies have shown that you will also love the following recipes if you like them. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Poop Emoji Valentine Cupcakes
- 12 Vanilla Cupcakes
- 3/4 cup Nutella/hazelnut spread
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 cups Icing sugar
- 3-4 tbsp. Milk
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa
- 1-2 oz White fondant
- 1 oz Black fondant
- 1-2 oz. Red fondant
- Make Vanilla Cupcakes or purchase cupcakes from a bakery that aren’t iced yet.
- Allow your cupcakes to cool completely before decorating.
- Using a paring knife, cut out the center top of each cupcake and remove. Save the tops – you’ll need them to top your cupcake after the next step.
- Fill each cupcake with a tablespoon of Nutella/hazelnut spread. Top with the piece of cupcake you just trimmed off.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat together butter, icing sugar, milk and cocoa to make your buttercream. It is best to use an electric mixer for this.
- Beat the ingredients on slow and gradually increase to high. Once the buttercream has formed, scoop into a piping bag and frost each cupcake.
- Form 24 small ovals with your white fondant. Shape 24 tiny black circles with your black fondant and place one on each white fondant. These will be your poops’ eyes. Place two on each frosted cupcake.
- Form 12 ¼ inch spheres from your white fondant. Form them into ovals and then give them to pointed ends. These will act as your poops’ smile. Place one on each frosted cupcake.
- Make fondant hearts out of your red fondant. Place 1-3 on each cupcake.
- Serve and enjoy!