It's fall and you know what that means? Everything pumpkin and pumpkin spice is happening. These Pumpkin Brownies are one of the first fall desserts that I'm making this year and I can't wait to bake them up!
If you're looking for a yummy dessert that is delicious and fudgy, these chewy pumpkin brownies are the perfect ones for you!
Fudgy Pumpkin Brownies
Whoever thought that the combination of brownie and pumpkin would be a match made in heaven? Every year that I bake this, they're always a hit. And I'm not going to lie...my taste buds are quite fond of them, too.
There's nothing quite like eating a nice warm plate of brownies straight from the oven on a cool, chilly day. If these brownies don't scream fall, I don't know what does.
How to Make This Chewy Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
Some of the ingredients you will need to make these Pumpkin Brownies is in this picture below. However, I have the full ingredients and recipe to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
This recipe only calls for a few ingredients and if you use a brownie mix, it's crazy simple!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
EASY PUMPKIN BROWNIES
TIP * Skip Making Homemade Brownies and use a Boxed Brownie Mix. Then all you need to do is make the pumpkin mixtures and swirl that in. You'll have super easy pumpkin brownies.
Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and generously coat a square pan (9x9) with cooking spray.
Set the pumpkin mixture aside.
Next, in a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Remove your saucepan from the heat and whisk in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Then add the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
Pour half of the chocolate brownie batter into greased pan and spread evenly.
Next, add dollops of the pumpkin mixture and remaining brownie batter - use a fork to swirl.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a
Serve these delicious brownies for a fall dessert and enjoy!
Chewy Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
Best Brownie Recipes
Once you make this Pumpkin Brownie your kids will love these brownie recipes too.
You Can Save These Pumpkin Brownies by Pinning
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Pumpkin Brownies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and generously coat a square pan (9x9) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat together pumpkin, cream cheese, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat and whisk in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Pour half of the chocolate brownie batter into greased pan and spread evenly.
- Next, add dollops of the pumpkin mixture and remaining brownie batter - use a fork to swirl.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting in the center of the brownie cake.
- Serve and Enjoy!