Sheet Pan Dinners are one of my favorite types of easy meals. Toss all of the ingredients on to one pan and bake it, it’s that simple. My family also loves fajita’s so I came up with a Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Chicken that they can add to a tortilla or toss over rice. It’s delicious!
Healthy Baked Cilantro Lime Chicken
Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Chicken Dinner
Sheet Pan Dinners are an easy one-pot dish which means less mess for you to clean up.
Healthy Sheet Pan Dinners
What you will need to make your Sheet Pan Chicken Cilantro Dinner is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
This healthy baked Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe is perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
You can put your ingredients in a bowl and marinate it in the morning or afternoon and when you are ready to eat, bake it in the oven for 25 minutes.
It’s that easy! Dinner is served, and everyone is happy, including you.
Sheet Pan Chicken Dinners for the Win!
Serve this Delicious Chicken dish up with rice, tortillas, or salad.
Pin This Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner to Save for Later
Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 3 Medium boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into thin 1/4 inch strips
- 3 Bell peppers cut into slices
- 1 Large onion cut into slices
- 1 tbsp. Minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Lime - juice
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cilantro lime seasoning
- In a small bowl, add the garlic, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika, and cilantro lime seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Prep your chicken, onions, and bell peppers. Place them in a large bowl.
- Add the spice mixture on top of the chicken and toss until fully combined.
- Cover and let chill for 1 -2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour chicken mixture onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and bell peppers are lightly charred.
- Serve with rice, tortillas, or salad.