Stovetop Christmas Potpourri is one of our favorite activities and smells to enjoy during the fall and winter months. I love the combination of fresh pine, cranberries, fresh fruit, and cinnamon sticks. This DIY Potpourri is easy to make and smells amazing!
Homemade Potpourri Recipe
Stovetop Christmas Potpourri
This winter enjoy this amazing aroma of the Holidays! You’ll come back and thank me for it later.
What you will need to make your Homemade Winter Potpourri is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
This DIY Holiday Potpourri is so easy to make
Start by cutting the lemon, grapefruit, and apple into slices.
In a saucepan, add all the ingredients and fill your pot with water.
Place your potpourri on the burner and bring it to a slow boil. Once it gets to a boil then turn it down to low and let it simmer. Make sure to check it every few hours and add more water when you need it.
Doesn’t this look perfect?! It smells just as good as it looks.
Stovetop Holiday Potpourri Recipe
Stovetop Holiday Potpourri
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 Apple
- 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3-4 Small Pine Tree Branches
- Cut the lemon, grapefruit, and apple into slices.
- In a medium saucepan, add all the ingredients. Fill the pot with water.
- Place on burner and bring to a slow boil. Once it gets to a boil then turn it down to low and let it simmer. Make sure to check it every few hours and add more water when needed. Turn off the burner when all done.
- It should keep and continue to smell for 3-4 days depending on what ingredients you use. Just make sure to add more water each time you turn it on.
- Enjoy the amazing aroma of the Holidays!