These easy Cheesy Taco Roll Ups are delicious dough filled with taco meat and lots of cheese! Perfect for snacking, watching football, or an easy family dinner idea. Kids and adults love to eat tacos, and these are even better. Imagine soft fresh baked dough stuffed with melted cheese and perfectly flavored taco meat. Yes, please!
Cheesy Taco Sticks
Best Taco Roll Ups Ever
These yummy taco sticks are made with ground beef, but you can switch it out for ground turkey or shredded chicken if you’re looking for a lighter healthier meal.
What you will need to make your Taco Roll Ups is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
How to Make Taco Roll Ups with Pizza Dough
In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat. Once the beef is cooked through, add the taco seasoning and mix. You can grab our homemade taco seasoning here or use your favorite taco seasoning packet.
Unfold your fresh pizza dough and cut it into eight rectangles.
Spoon about ⅓ cup of the meat in the middle of one rectangle and add a cheese stick (I used Cheddar and Monterey Jack). Fold half of the pizza dough over, then fold the other half over and pinch the ends together tightly. Make sure to pinch together the seam in the middle where the two folds meet.
Place your taco roll-ups on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook it in a 425-degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve these delicious taco sticks with your favorite toppings. We love sour cream, tomatoes and green onions.
We've made these for the super bowl, served them up at parties and taken them with us for an on the go meal. These taco roll-ups are genius, and they taste great too.
Easy Cheesy Taco Sticks
Forget about eating tacos just on Tuesday, tacos are perfect every day of the week. Let's eat some tacos!
Pin This Taco Recipe to Save for Later
Looking For More Taco Recipes, You Are Also Going to Love:
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following articles. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Cheesy Taco Roll Ups Recipe
Taco Roll Ups
- Unfold pizza dough and cut into 8 rectangles.
- In a skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat. Once the beef is cooked through, add the taco seasoning and mix.
- Spoon about ⅓ cup of mixture in the middle of one rectangle and add a cheese stick. Fold half of the pizza dough over, then fold the other half over and pinch the ends together tightly. Make sure to pinch together the seam in the middle where the two folds meet.
- Place taco sticks on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in a 425-degree oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream, tomatoes, or green onions. Enjoy!!