If you are looking for fun unicorn recipes, you’ve come to the right place. We love everything unicorn and rainbows, so these Unicorn Jello Cups are a perfect addition. Everyone loves jello layered cups, and they make the perfect party dessert.
Layered Jello Cups
Unicorn Jello Cups
Serve these delicious jello snacks for your next unicorn themed birthday party or for a special princess treat.
This is what you’ll need to make this Unicorn Layered Jello Cups. Now I know it looks like a few more ingredients then what I normally share but several of these are just different flavors of Jello and water.
1 3oz package of Grape Jello
1 3oz package of Blue Raspberry Jello
1 3oz package of Lime Jello
1 3oz package of Watermelon Jello
3 cups boiling water, divided for each Jello
1 cup international delight sweet cream coffee creamer, divided for each Jello
2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt, divided for each Jello
1 can of whipped cream
1 cup rainbow sprinkles
Swirled Lollipops (Unicorn horns)
Unicorn Party Food
Using a medium bowl, pour the grape package of Jello into the bowl and 3/4 cup of boiling water. Whisk the jello until all the sugar dissolves.
Place the bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes or until cooled to room temperature.
Remove your jello from the fridge and whisk in 1/4 cup of the coffee creamer and 1/2 cup of the yogurt until it’s smooth.
Spoon your next jello mixture into each glass about 1/4 full
Spoon jello mixture into each glass about 1/4 full
Place your glass into the fridge for 30 minutes or until the jello is firm to touch and no residue is on your fingers
Repeat steps with remaining jello packages: blue raspberry, lime, and watermelon
Once all jello is in the glasses, place the glasses into fridge overnight.
Remove from the fridge the next day and top your parfaits with whipped cream, sprinkles and the swirled lollipop (perfect for a horn)
For this recipe I have everything divided out for you to make 3 Large 8 oz. dessert Glasses filled for an amazing Unicorn Jello Parfait.
Layered Jello Cups Tip:
When I’m making these for a party or fun unicorn treat for a group, I make it easier on myself and line up the glasses (usually 4-6 oz glasses) and pour in each layer (without making them exact) into the glass.
Unicorn Party Food
Studies have shown that if you like this, you will also love the following recipes. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Unicorn Jello Cups
- 1 3 oz package of Grape Jello
- 1 3 oz package of Blue Raspberry Jello
- 1 3 oz package of Lime Jello
- 1 3 oz package of Watermelon Jello
- 3 cups boiling water divided into 3/4 Cup for each Jello
- 1 cup international delight sweet cream coffee creamer divided into 1/4 Cup for each Jello
- 2 cups fat free vanilla yogurt divided into 1/2 Cup for each Jello
- 3 8 oz dessert glasses
- 1 can of whipped cream
- 1 cup unicorn sprinkles
- 1 package of swirled Lollipops (Unicorn horns)
- Using a medium bowl, pour the grape package of Jello into the bowl and 3/4 Cup of boiling water, whisk until all sugar is dissolved
- Place bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes or until cooled to room temp
- Remove from fridge and whisk in 1/4 Cup coffee creamer and 1/2 Cup yogurt until smooth
- Spoon blue raspberry jello mixture into each glass about 1/4 full
- Place glass into fridge for 30 minutes or until the jello is firm to touch and no residue is on fingers
- Repeat steps with remaining jello packages starting with the blue raspberry, then the lime and then ending with the watermelon
- Once all jello is in the glasses, place glasses into fridge overnight
- Remove from fridge the next day and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and the lollipop