These Stacked Tortilla Taco Pizzas are baked in the oven until they are the perfect crispness. Covered with lots of delicious melted cheese they taste amazing. Serve this yummy taco pizza with sliced tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, and green onions for a delicious Mexican pizza.
Mexican Pizza Stacks
Taco Pizza Recipe
This is an easy recipe to make and kids and adults love it. I like to keep the ingredients on hand so I can whip these mexican pizza stacks up when we have a house full of teenagers or friends over for an impromptu dinner.
What you will need to make these Taco Pizza Stacks is in this picture below. However, I have it displayed in a recipe list form to print out towards the bottom of the page.
affiliate links can be found on this blog at no cost to you.
- 1 lb Cooked Ground Beef with 1 packet of taco seasoning mixed in or your homemade taco seasoning.
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Packages of Street Taco Tortillas (24 total)
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Can Enchilada Sauce
- 1-2 Tomatoes
- 2-3 Green Onions
- 1 Avocado
These delicious Mexican pizzas are made with ground beef, but you can switch it out for ground turkey or shredded chicken if you’re looking for a lighter healthier meal.
Start by spreading 1-2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce on one tortilla. Add 5-6 dollops of refined beans, then add your Cooked taco meat on. Place another tortilla on top of that.
Spread another 1-2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce on. Add about a ¼ cup of cheese and some green onions. Place your pizzas on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Place your Taco Pizzas in oven on 350 degrees for about 5 minutes to heat up the ingredients and melt the cheese.
Repeat the steps with the remaining tortillas and ingredients.
Take your Stacked Pizzas out of the oven and add additional toppings if you choose. We love Tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, lettuce, and jalapenos.
Serve these immediately so they are warm, crunchy and spicy Mexican goodness.
PIN TACO PIZZA TO SAVE FOR LATER
These are yummy Mexican Pizzas with a layer of refried beans and spicy ground beef sandwiched between flour tortillas and topped with your favorite taco stuffings.
Studies have shown that you will also love the following recipes if you like this. I have pulled them together for you right here!
Easy Taco Pizza Stack Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce on one tortilla. Add 5-6 dollops of refined beans, then add about ¼ cup of taco meat on. Place another tortilla on top of that.
- Spread another 1-2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce on. Add about ¼ cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon of green onions. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 with the remaining tortillas.
- Place in oven for about 5 minutes to heat up the ingredients and melt the cheese.
- Take out and add additional toppings if you choose. Tomatoes, avocados, sour cream, lettuce, or jalapenos.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!